Vegetarian Broccoli & Cheese Quiche
By Thrive Life · 1 servings
- 2 cups Thrive Life Broccoli
- 5 large eggs
- 3/4 cup milk (we used whole milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Thrive Life Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Thrive Life Onion Slices
- 1/4 cup basil
- 1 9-inch whole wheat pie crust
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Roll out pie crust, if not already shaped, and chill until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in Thrive Life’s Broccoli, Cheddar Cheese, Onion Slices, and basil. Pour into the prepared pie shell.
- Bake quiche for 35-40 minutes, until eggs are set in the center. Check on quiche starting at 25 minutes and tent with foil if the crust is browning too quickly.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.