"Gimme Thrive" Cheesy Enchilada Chili
By Thrive Life · 10 servings
- 1 1/2 c. THRIVE Instant Black Beans
- 4 1/2 c. water
- 2 c. THRIVE Ground Beef (Hamburger) - Freeze Dried
- 3 c. THRIVE Sweet Corn - Freeze Dried
- 1 1/2 c. THRIVE Potato Dices - Freeze Dried
- 2 tbsp. THRIVE Green Chili Peppers - Freeze Dried
- 1/2 tsp. THRIVE Chicken Bouillon
- 1 tsp. THRIVE Beef Bouillon
- 6 c. water
- 2 tbsp. Dry Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Sour Cream Powder
- 15 oz. Salsa Con Queso (such as Tostito's brand)
- 2 tbsp. Cilantro
- 1/2 c. THRIVE Béchamel (Creamy White Sauce)
- Add black beans and the 4 1/2 cups water to a large pot or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil and allow to cook for 10 minutes, or until beans are mostly cooked through.
- Add the beef, veggies, bouillons, 6 cups water, and taco seasoning. Stir to combine and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer until warmed through.