Chicken and Potato Hash with Tomatoes and Spinach
By Thrive Life · 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups Thrive Life Seasoned Chicken Slices, rehydrated
- 2 cups Thrive Life Potato Dices, rehydrated
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Dried thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup Thrive Life Tomato Dices, rehydrated
- 2 cups Thrive Life Chopped Spinach
- 1 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the diced onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened (about 2 minutes). Add the minced garlic and cook briefly, stirring continuously.
- Add the rehydrated chicken and potatoes to the skillet and stir frequently until they are browned. Pour in 2 tablespoons of water and scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet with a wooden spoon. Continue to cook, stirring frequently.
- If necessary, reduce heat, add salt, pepper, and dried thyme leaves to the skillet, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the rehydrated tomato dices and chopped spinach to the skillet, and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring continuously. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and fresh lemon juice.