Banana Chocolate Brownie
By Thrive Life · 8 servings
5m prep time
20m cook time
Creamy bananas mixed and baked into dense fudge brownies! - by Todd Leonard CECPrint recipe
- 1 can THRIVE Fudge Brownie Mix Pantry can
- 1/2 c. Milk chocolate chips
- 1 c. THRIVE Banana Slices - blend into a powder
- 3/4 c. Water, hot
- Mix all together in a bowl and pour into a prepared 9x9 pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes. or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Set aside until ready to assemble parfaits.