Apple Pie Cupcakes
By Thrive Life · 4 servings
- 2 c. THRIVE Granny Smith Apple Slices - Freeze Dried
- 2 tbsp. Brown Sugars
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 ct. Cinnamon Roll Dough
- 1/4 c. Brown Sugars
- 1/4 c. White Flour
- 2 tbsp. Butter, salted
- Dice the apples into small pieces and refresh.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and add the apples. Let them simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the brown sugar and cinnamon, then mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add the toppings ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Open the cinnamon roll dough package and flatten the rolls into 4 inch rounds.
- Spray the muffin pan with non-stick spray, then fill each section with one piece of dough.
- Add a scoop of the topping mixture to the top of each muffin. Add a sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
- Bake at 400 F for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Enjoy!