Chicken & Red Pepper Pasta
By Thrive Life · 3 - 4 servings
- 1 package penne pasta (16oz)
- 3 cups Thrive Life Red Bell Peppers
- 1.5 cups Thrive Life Onion Slices
- 1.5 cups Thrive Life Chopped Chicken
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- 1 tbsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1.5 cups Thrive Life Cheddar Cheese
- Cook penne pasta as directed on the packaging
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat with a drizzle of olive oil. Add red bell peppers, onions, chopped chicken and 2 cups of water to the skillet, and bring it to a simmer for 7–10 minutes.
- Mix in pasta sauce and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Gently mix in strained penne pasta. Add Italian seasoning and top with cheddar cheese.