Cheesy Chicken and Potato Spinach Bake
By Thrive Life · 6 - 8 servings
- 2 cups Thrive Life Diced Chicken
- 3 cups Thrive Life Potato Dices
- 1/2 cup Thrive Life Velouté
- 4 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Thrive Life Chopped Spinach
- 1 cup Thrive Life Mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange the chicken at the bottom of the baking dish. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the chicken. Layer the potatoes on top.
- Sprinkle velouté sauce mix over the potatoes and chicken, then pour water into the pan.
- Add spinach and evenly distribute minced garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Sprinkle reconstituted mozzarella cheese on top. Spread softened cream cheese over the mixture.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!