By Thrive Life · 9 servings
- 3 c. Water
- 1/2 c. Cane Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 4 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
- 3 c. THRIVE Apricot
- Streusel Topping
- 1/2 c. Butter or THRIVE Butter (refreshed)
- 1 c. White Flour (All Purpose Unbleached Flour)
- 1/2 c. Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Iodized Salt
- 1/2 c. Macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400⁰ F.
- Bring water, white sugar, cinnamon, butter, and vanilla to a simmer and add apricots. Let simmer until thickens to a syrupy consistency (5–10 minutes).
- Meanwhile cut butter for streusel into flour, brown sugar, salt, and nuts until crumbly like cornmeal.
- Pour apricot mixture into an 8x8 pan and top with streusel topping, spreading evenly to edges of pan.
- Bake for 30–35 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.