Apple Blueberry Crumble
By Thrive Life · 6 servings
- Crumble Topping:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Fruit Mixture:
- 2 cups Thrive Life Fuji Apples
- 1 cup Thrive Life Blueberries
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x9 pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix all the topping ingredients except the butter. Add melted butter and combine, forming large crumbles by clumping it in your palm. Put the topping in the freezer.
- Mix the apples, blueberries, flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Toss until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the fruit mixture into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the cold crumble topping over it with the larger crumbles on top.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes until it's bubbly, golden brown, and the apples are tender (you can test them gently with a knife). Let it cool for about 10 minutes before serving with ice cream.