Can I return product to Thrive Life?
If a customer is unsatisfied with any Thrive Life product purchased, the customer may return the product within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase for a one hundred percent (100%) refund upon receipt, a replacement or exchange (less shipping charges). Up to 90 days from the date of purchase, a customer may return products which are in Resalable condition for a ninety percent (90%) refund. If the product is a THRIVE product, it cannot have been opened, and it cannot have been out of Thrive Life control for longer than 90 days. Upon receipt of the products the customer will be reimbursed ninety percent (90%) of the net cost of the original purchase price(s), less shipping charges. If the purchases were made through a credit card, the refund will be credited back to the same credit card account.
Procedures for all Returns
The following procedures apply to all returns for refund, repurchase or exchange:
1) All Product inventory must be returned by the customer who purchased it directly from Thrive Life.
2) All Products to be returned must have a return authorization number (“Return Merchandise Authorization Number”) which will be obtained by calling the
Customer Services Department at 1- 877-743-5373. This Return Merchandise Authorization Number must be written on each box returned. The return must be accompanied by:
a) A copy of the original dated retail sales receipt and a complete Return/Exchange Form; and
b) The unused portion of the Product in its original container.
3) Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the product (s) being returned for replacement.
4) All returns must be shipped to Thrive Life shipping pre-paid. Thrive Life does not accept shipping-collect packages.
5) The risk of loss in shipping for returned product shall be born solely by the customer. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to trace, insure or otherwise confirm that the Company has received the shipment.
No refund or replacement of product will be made if the conditions of these rules are not met.
Can I change the row configuration once I have received my FRS unit?
Yes. After you have received your unit, you still have the option to change the row configuration if necessary. You can exchange one row for one other row of a different size for $10. You may also exchange one large row for two small rows for $50. Shipping charges associated with re-configuration will be your responsibility. If you would like to exchange your row configuration, please fill out the following form and place it in your return box: Return/Exchange Form. Please call our office toll-free at 877-743-5373 with any questions or concerns you may have.
What are the shipping rates?
Canada Shipping Rates$4 per #10 can.
$2 per pantry can.
$1.50 per pouch.
$20 minimum shipping cost per order.
30 item maximum per order.