Cheesy Chicken Ranch SandwichBy Thrive Life
Diced chicken and mozzarella cheese smothered in creamy ranch dressing. Masterfully paired with fresh baked bread to make the perfect chicken sandwich.
Tip: Add 1–3 three hours of total cooking time if using Thrive Life Country White Bread Dough Mix
- 1 Loaf Thrive Life Country White Bread dough mix (baked)
- 1 1/2 cups Thrive Life Diced Chicken
- 1 cup Thrive Life Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 green onions sliced thin
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- Prepare Thrive Life Country dough based on the instructions on the label to bake 1 loaf of bread. Let bread cool.
- Rehydrate diced chicken and mozzarella cheese according to label directions in separate containers and let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat Oven to 375°. Line a large baking sheet with Parchment or wax paper.
- In a large bowl, mix diced chicken, cheese, green onions, and ranch dressing.
- Cut bread into thick Sandwich slices. Spread chicken mixture on slices to make a hearty sandwich.
- Bake 5 minutes to melt the cheese and serve.