15m prep time
30m cook time
Chicken and Mashed Potato CasseroleBy Thrive Life
A perfect blend of a hearty mashed potato dinner. This tasty casserole gives you all the comfort and flavor while cutting down on prep.
- 3 cups Thrive Life Instant Mashed Potatoes (prepared)
- 1 ½ cups Thrive Life Diced Chicken
- 1 cup Thrive Life Mozzarella Cheese (divided)
- 1/3 cup Thrive Life Peas
- 1/3 cup sweet corn
- 2 cups Thrive Life Velouté (prepared)
- ¼ cup of french-fried onions
- ½ tsp mustard
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. As you preheat, rehydrate mozzarella cheese and prepare mashed potatoes according to label directions.
- Stir together the mashed potatoes. Spread into a greased 2 1/2-quart casserole dish making a shell across the bottom and up the sides.
- Mix 2 cups of velouté according to the label directions.
- Mix the velouté, 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, chicken, peas, corn, mustard, garlic powder, and pepper. Spread mixture into the mashed potato shell.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or till hot.
- Top with French-fried Onions, and the remainder to the cheese. Bake for 5 more minutes.