Beef and Bean BurritoBy Thrive Life
Running out the door for dinner? Our beef and bean burrito does the trick. Get the protein you need in a pinch with our savory refried beans, juicy ground beef, and a kick of smoky flavor. A last-minute meal never tasted so good. Thrivealized Recipe inspired by Girl Heart Food
- 1 1/3 cup Thrive Life Instant Refried Beans
- ½ cup Thrive Life Instant White Rice
- 1 cup Thrive Life Ground Beef
- 4 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup Thrive Life Sweet Corn
- ¼ cup Thrive Life Chopped Onions
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Rehydrate Thrive Life Instant Refried Beans, Instant White Rice, and Ground Beef according to the instructions on the can.
- While rehydrating, prepare the corn mixture by heating olive oil in a 10-inch non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add Thrive Life Sweet Corn and Chopped Onions, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to the pan and stir for 3-5 minutes or until tender and crisp.
- To assemble each burrito, layer Instant Refried Beans in the center of the tortilla (about ¼ cup per burrito), about ¼ cup of Instant Rice on top, ¼ of corn mixture and ¼ cup of Ground Beef Serve with your favorite salsa and enjoy!